In the world we live in, watching breaking news on CNN, consuming gossip posts and inundated with all that’s wrong with the world today; it’s so easy to get despondent, distracted or even downright depressed.
But you can’t go through life just hoping that the Universe would treat you kindly or be fair to you. Just because you once read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
So stay motivated and focused on your goals by practicing any or a combination of the following:
1. Read an inspirational book/post/blog every morning. Keep it under your pillow (not your phone).
2. Watch a motivational video on Youtube early in the morning to jump-start your day. You’ll find plenty there for free.
3. Use personal affirmations. Post them on your bathroom mirror and read them aloud.
4. Use a vision board. Put pictures of all your life dreams and aspirations right in front of you daily to stay focused and keep your Reticular Activation System (RAS) searching for ways to bring your dreams to reality.
5. Use of subliminal messages on your laptop can also be helpful throughout the day to help build strong foundational support in your subconscious mind.
One last bonus point: Pray every morning and just spend 5-10minutes to meditate on the Word of God. Do this before grabbing your smartphone and check for updates on social media or emails.
Just knowing that He who created the world has got your back, can give you an abundance of inspiration and personal power to not only motivate yourself but also everyone around you.
Happy New Year.