GIVE IT TIME
1. When someone comes and tells you, “I can’t sleep without you, I love you the way you are and I can put up with your good and bad attitude”, before you commit your heart to such a person, please, GIVE IT TIME.
2. When You just met someone today and feel like marrying him/her tomorrow, before you do, remember you need to GIVE IT TIME.
3. When you visit your uncle during a vacation for 2 months, don’t be carried away that they serve you your preferred food and give you hot water to bath during your first two days don’t start making arrangements to relocate to their house, GIVE IT TIME.
4. When a brother visits you and wakes you up by his shouting of prayer from 12 am to 6 am, please don’t shut him down, first GIVE IT TIME.
5. When someone joins your fellowship in the first year and he is in every group/dept, please don’t rush and make him a leader, rather GIVE IT TIME.
6. When you enter a new environment and everybody worships the ground you walk on don’t be carried away just GIVE IT TIME.
7. When someone comes with a new business with unbelievable promises, please before you involve your money, first GIVE IT TIME.
8. You send a prospect your invoice and after 24 hours, you’re yet to hear from them. Before getting depressed on your inability to convert to sales, GIVE IT TIME.
9. Finally, when you are in a cross road of decisions, you don’t know what to do, ask the people or person involved to please GIVE YOU TIME
You can be good in giving people tests and trying out who they are.
Some people know how to pass them all but the test of time they will fail.
Time tests Love and proves it.
Time tests businesses and authenticates it.
Time tests spirituality and reveals it.
Time tests friendship and uncovers true friends
Time, a good tester.
10. Don’t say that the utilities in your area is now the best until you have GIVEN IT TIME.
11. Your uncle or Father told You that you are useless and worthless and can’t amount to anything, just laugh it away and ask them to GIVE YOU TIME.
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.
Time is a TESTER.
Time is an AUTHENTICATOR
Time is a REVEALER.
TIME IS STILL A MATTER.
Thanks for giving this long post your TIME.
12. When you share a post on your blog and no one comments, don’t assume it was ignored, GIVE IT TIME 😋