Your Personal Development Plan must be well-thought through and be used to ensure that you have balance in all areas of your life.
Spend some time on thinking on how to improve all areas and after you’re done put up a vision board on all 12 areas so you can constantly stay focused and motivated.
1. Building Spiritual Capacity: Moving from Just Relationship to Quality Fellowship with Your God. Pray morning and night.
2. Inspirational And Motivational Books to read in 2019 (weekly, monthly or quarterly),
3. Professional And Career Development through webinars, blog subscriptions: www.askebuka.com, seminars, conferences or workshops to attend.
4. Mentors and Coaches you must connect with in 2019, that will add great value to your life and work.
5. Relevant/Additional Skills to Develop or Sharpen to enhance your ability to SERVE people and EARN more.
6. Events, Places, Cities & Countries to viisit for personal relaxation, recreation and education.
7. Networks or Associations to join, that will serve as leverage for accessing opportunities and making new connections (online or offline)
8. What Products or/ Services will you be creating in 2019 to multiply IMPACT and increase INCOME.
9. Negative Relationships or Friendships to cut off (that drains personal energy or kills time)
10. Wise and Intelligent Investments to undertake in 2019.
11. Negative Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours to confront and conquer.
12. Positive Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours to cultivate in 2019.
Happy New Year!